Wednesday 9 April 2014

Planning A Trip To Paris, France thanks to Delifrance!

I know my trip to Paris was several months ago but with so many photos to edit and arrange, I got sidetracked and kind of lazy. Tee Hee ~ But now I've got my blogging mood back, so here goes.


So I was at Delifrance purchasing some croissants and noticed a contest that they were having for their 30th Anniversary. The prize was a trip to Paris and a full day French Baking Class. Obviously there was no way I could resist right? And since I tend to visit Delifrance a lot I might as well give it a try.


I sent in about 5-6 entries I think, and surprise surprise! I was the chosen one! I was in the car when I got the call and was moving about like a mad woman. If I was standing outside somewhere, I'd probably be jumping around, screaming my lungs out and doing a victory dance. It's not everyday that you'd get a free trip to Paris. Paris!! Hashtag #YOLO?  XD

So I got the details and itinerary from Delifrance and started planning where to go, how to get there, calculating the distance from point A to point B, etc. I was so busy planning that I could probably have pointed out a majority of the famous tourist attractions on the map without batting an eye. Now.... maybe not. LOL.


The hotel that they booked, Hotel Elysees Bassano, was in a pretty good location. It's walking distance to the Arc de Triomphe, the Metro and Champs Elysees. It's pretty close to the Eiffel Tower too. So I would definitely recommend this hotel, if you don't mind spending a little more for a good location.

I got out my old pin board and printed out a large version of the map and noted the places that I wanted to go to. There were just too many. And planning where to go for such a short amount of time wasn't easy.





So with most of the planning done, currencies changed, travel insurance bought ( Dad insisted), winter clothes and luggage bags bought ( Thanks Dad!), it was time to start packing. And while packing, guess who decided to be a stowaway! My dear Shih Tsu Cookie decided to climb in and have a little nap. She is just TOO CUTE!




To see pictures of my trip in Paris, check out the links below.


*~~~~~ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ ~~~~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...