Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Laneige Brighten-Up Contest on Facebook

Fancy being pampered like a princess, exchanging beauty secrets with Song Hye-kyo & hanging out with Korean hearthrob Song Joong-ki? Who wouldn't?! Which is why I just had to join the Laneige Brighten Up contest.
Photo by Laneige
I am a fan of Song Joong Ki which is kind of the main reason why I participated in the contest, and to meet Song Hye Kyo and travel to South Korea of course.  XD  Hehe...
Organised by Laneige, the Brighten Up contest was held in conjunction with the launch of their latest product, the White Plus Renew range. The Top 10 most voted would win Laneige products worth RM200. And two lucky girls from the Top 10 would be selected by the Laneige staff to win a three-day, two-night stay in South Korea to participate in the Brighten Up Global Beauty Camp with winners from other countries. (Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China). 
The beauty camp covers a Korean Beauty (K-Beauty) class, a makeover and a photo shoot with Song Joong Ki. And get to meet Laneige's ambassadors Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki. <3


Photo by Laneige

Check out the videos by Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki inviting fans to take part in the Brighten-Up Beauty Camp contest.


To be eligible to take part in the contest, I had to purchase a bottle of White Plus Renew Original Essence; sign up as a Club Laneige member at the store; take a 'radiant' picture of myself (ah hem... how do you take a radiant picture of yourself without a pro? O_o ) with the bottle of White Plus Renew Original Essense; and tell Laneige what I liked about the product and why I should attend the Brighten-Up Camp. I had to crack my head for a few days before I felt satisfied that my slogans would be good enough to win.
Photo by Laneige

There were also roadshows to promote their latest range and the Brighten-Up contest. This was in Mid Valley.
Photo by Laneige

Photo by Laneige

And just some random pictures from the Laneige Facebook page. Was pretty interesting to see them everyday throughout the contest period and waiting in anticipation to know whether I would have a chance to be one of the grand prize winners.
Photo by Laneige
Photo by Laneige
Photo by Laneige
Photo by Laneige
Photo by Laneige
  
Photo by Laneige

Photo by Laneige

I seriously couldn't believe it when I got the phone call to let me know that I was one of the winners. I was so happy and excited that I probably looked like a fool and I couldn't stop smiling.  =)      This was really a once in a lifetime opportunity that I probably would not experience again. Hopefully there'll be another contest but I don't think that I should be too greedy. Hehe... ^_^
Photo by Laneige
And we were featured on the Laneige Facebook Cover Photo for about a month.
Photo by Laneige

Excited to see Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo? You bet I was!

Photo by Laneige

Photo by Laneige

I'm going to blog about my experience in South Korea and at the Beauty Camp soon. If you're interested, then be sure to look out for the blog posts!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...