Saturday 28 February 2015

Let It Go from Frozen #whatcoloristhisdress parody



Everybody has been wrecking their brains to figure out if this dress is blue and black or white and gold. And even with pretty good explanation from ASAP Science, I still have friends who are debating about it. So I got sick and tired of it and was inspired to change the lyrics of Frozen's Let It Go to let people know what I think.


I don't know what it is about this dress Blue and black or white and gold It's all over the Internet And it's driving me insane My friends are separated into groups of two Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows i've tried Don't know if it is blue and black Or white and gold as some of them have said This is insane, I have to know Yet I don't want to know Let it go Let it go Don't think about it anymore Let it go Let it go It's just tearing us apart I don't care if it is blue and black Or it's white and gold The dress is really ugly anyway. It's funny how some people Still can't see eye to eye And it's all about perception It's been solved by ASAP Science It's time to stop this dumb debate And let's just get back to our lives No right no wrong why can't you see? Just let it be! Blue and black White and gold Why do you really even care? Even if, you are right Must you let the whole world know This has been Totally insane To fight about this My mom and brother says that it is white and gold Then dad came in and said they're wrong, that it is blue and black This stupid thing is spiraling out of control I can't take it anymore Can we put this in the past?

Let it go Let it go Don't think about it anymore Let it go Let it go It's just tearing us apart I don't care if it is blue and black Or it's white and gold The dress is really ugly anyway.


*~~~~~ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ ~~~~~* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...