Saturday 5 October 2013

OMG! I met Chester See!


If you didn't know, the Hitz.fm Birthday Invasion presented by The New Ford Fiesta was held last Saturday, 28th September 2013 at Taylor's University Lakeside Campus, Subang Jaya. I wasn't able to attend last years birthday invasion so I was pretty determined to go for this one.
Pic via Hitz.fm Facebook page
Being a Facebook addict, I came across a contest hosted by the Ford Fiesta in Malaysia Facebook fan page where I could win a Meet & Greet pass with Chester See. Obviously I needed to try and win them right? I mean, it's Chester See.  =p
So I was pretty happy when I was one of the lucky few to be chosen. Hehe... So I was told to arrive at Taylor's Lakeside by 3pm. We were brought to a room where the Meet & Greet was going to be held (I've never been in the campus before and it looked so much nicer than the college I was in  >_<) and I was quite excited to be able to meet Chester in person.

And here is Chester See! Sorry for the bad photos. Took these using my iPhone 4 so the quality is pretty lousy. Based on past Meet & Greet sessions I went for, we weren't allowed to bring cameras, especially DSLRs. But apparent this one was very lenient. I should have just totally brought my DSLR anyway!  >_<


So I got to shake hands with Chester and say "Hi".


I got to hug him and received a kiss on the cheek.
(*squeals like a little fan girl* ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆)

 And of course, I need to get his autograph too right? =P


And the long awaited photo with Chester. Isn't he hot?

 And a selfie! Hehe... I wanted to do this but didn't dare to the first time I took a picture with him, but when the guys after me did it I just had to get one too. Tee Hee~





And here a group photo of all the Meet & Greet winners from the Ford Fiesta in Malaysia Facebook page.
Photo via Ford Fiesta in Malaysia Facebook page
So I got this 'Ford Go Further' tag for the Meet & Greet and this was the only thing I could use to get his autograph. Others were more extreme and got Chester to sign on their phone and tablet covers, and some even directly on their phones and tablets.
The first video I watched on YouTube with Chester was his original song music video 'God Damn You're Beautiful' and I loved it so much. So I told him that and see what wrote? The fan girl in me is just squealing so much whenever I see it now. 

























So this is the video I mentioned. "God Damn You're Beautiful" by Chester See.
Do follow his channel on YouTube too!  =D

Oh yeah, I even got to take a selfie with Jin from Hitz.fm & JinnyBoyTV. Hehe..  ^_^
By the time the Meet & Greet was over, there were already some people gathering in front of the stage to get a good place. I decided to sit at the stairs to avoid being swarmed by the crowd. And we even got these Hitz.fm #IMMAFAN signs that folds into a fan. You know, the ones we always made out of paper in elementary school? So yeah, it was pretty fun.  =)
Photo via Hitz.fm Facebook page
If you missed the Hitz.fm Birthday Invasion, you can watch it on YouTube.

If you want to see more photos of the Hitz.fm Birthday Invasion brought to you by the New Ford Fiesta, then check out the Hitz.fm and Ford Fiesta in Malaysia Facebook pages.


*~~~~~ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ ~~~~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...