Monday 17 June 2013

Running Man Sparta Kim Jong Kook Fan Signing @ Paradigm Mall

If you watch the popular Korean variety show Running Man, then you definitely know who Sparta Kook is! Kim Jong Kook was in Malaysia for the first time to hold a showcase and meet his fans.

Kim Jong Kook is a South Korean singer and TV personality with perfect muscles, but also very shy and not used to being displayed in front of others. Kim Jong Kook's active participation in SBS Running Man has made him one of the big names in the Korean Variety Show World. He is also know as 'Sparta Kook' and 'The Commander' and 'Kookie' in Running Man.

I arrived at Paradigm Mall at around 11 something in the morning and there was already a crowd. Guess I should have gone earlier to get a better place.



Live Coverage by Newskaki.com on YouTube.







 This is the Autograph Pass for those who topped up RM100 when buying the Showcase tickets.
And the fan signing begins. No hugs allowed. No pictures allowed.. Quite sad lah... But at least can chat a little and shake hands.

Since there was a long line, I decided to take some pictures of fans. These girls were pretty excited.  =)
 

 Kookie ~ <3 ^^






My turn to shake hands with him! "Hi Amanda! It's so nice to meet you!". The best sentence I heard all day! I know that most people think that Koreans can't speak English but he can definitely hold a proper conversation with you. Finally meeting the 'One Man' and my heart beats so fast. Haha...  ^///^

 And then it was over. Aww...  =(










I am so framing this up nicely. It got a little crumpled though cuz I got mobbed by fan girls. While taking a picture with the stage for my background, some of the event crew started giving out the left over posters behind me. And you can guess what happened lah. So scary... I need a body guard the next time I go for events like these.  >_<
The free poster I got without having to push. The event crew stopped giving out the posters when they saw everyone pushing each other to get the posters. After they kept the posters, I went around and asked them politely if I could have one. People should learn how to be polite and not push others. Someone could get hurt. To all you fan girls out there, please don't go overboard and end up hurting someone.
I bought Kim Jong Kook's Limited Edition 2013 Calendar too. I couldn't resist! =P






To know more about Kim Jong Kook, visit his Official Website.


*~~~~~ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ ~~~~~*

4 comments:

  1. It's only Kookie and so many fans turned up, I wonder what if the whole RM team came :P Hehe but why didn't they allow hugs and photos ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that there would be a huge gathering of fans. Remember the episode when they were in Vietnam? Big crowd. Haha... And yeah, too bad we couldn't hug him or take photos. =( Maybe next time we can if they come to Malaysia. =D

      Delete
  2. OMGG I SEE MYSELF THERE! :) MY FRIEND AND I WERE REALLY EXCITED! THANKS FOR SNAPPING IT FOR US :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Just showing everyone how much we love Running Man & Kim Jong Kook. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...